Weight Watchers Strawberries and Oranges in Syrup recipe
Makes 6 servings
2 lbs (about 2 pints) strawberries
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup basil, thinly sliced
1 1/2 cups water
1. Boil the water and the sugar for about 2-3 minutes (till the sugar is dissolved).
2. Let the syrup cool briefly and add the basil. Put aside to steep and funky.
3. Wash the strawberries (eradicating and discarding the caps) after which minimize them into quarters.
4. Minimize away the orange peel from the oranges, after which minimize the oranges into sections.
5. Put the strawberries and orange items (and orange juice) in a bowl. Toss.
6. Pour the syrup over the fruit.
7. Refrigerate for a minimum of half-hour earlier than serving.
What number of Weight Watchers factors in strawberries and oranges in syrup recipe?
WW POINTS per serving: 3
Dietary data per serving: 186 energy, 0.6g fats, 5.2g fiber
Initially posted 2008-06-21 16:10:44.