Weight Watchers Squashed Tomatoes recipe
Makes 4 servings
2 cups massive cherry tomatoes
1 garlic clove
1/2-1 dried purple chili, crumbled (or purple pepper flakes)
2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
4 slices nation bread
freshly floor black pepper
1. Warmth the broiler or grill. Set the cooking rack 3 inches from the warmth.
2. Place the tomatoes on a rimmed baking pan. Broil them for about 2 minutes (till they soften and the skins begin to blister and cut up).
3. Utilizing tongs, flip the tomatoes and broil them for about 2 extra minutes (till blistered however not completely tender).
4. Switch the tomatoes to a serving dish and frivolously squash with a fork so among the juices run out.
5. Sprinkle with olive oil, chili, salt and pepper; and gently fold to mix.
6. Serve over toasted nation bread that has been rubbed with a garlic clove.
What number of Weight Watchers factors in squashed tomatoes recipe?
WW POINTS per serving: 3
Dietary info per serving: 171 energy, 5.3g fats, 4.3g fiber
Initially posted 2008-06-11 14:25:14.