This appetizer recipe could be very wholesome, good and simple to place collectively. Simply attempt it!
Weight Watchers Spicy Chickpeas recipe
Makes 5 servings
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
2 tomatoes, chopped
2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, drained
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 onion, chopped
1. In a big pot over low warmth, heat oil and cumin; warmth till cumin turns a darker shade of brown.
2. Add salt, chili powder and lemon and pepper seasoning; combine properly.
3. Stir in tomatoes; as soon as the juice begins to thicken add in chickpeas and blend properly.
4. Add in lemon juice and blend properly; add onions and stir till they turn into smooth.
5. Take away from warmth and place right into a serving bowl; serve instantly.
What number of Weight Watchers factors in spicy chickpeas recipe?
WW POINTS per serving: 5
Dietary info per serving: 271 energy, 7.6g fats, 8.5g fiber
Initially posted 2007-05-01 11:27:19.