These peppermint patty candies are great to serve on the finish of a chic dinner, or simply for the occasions whenever you’re within the temper for a breath of recent air!
Weight Watchers Peppermint Patties recipe
Makes 5 dozen
1 lb confectioners’ sugar
3 teaspoons butter or margarine, softened
2-3 teaspoons peppermint extract
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup evaporated milk
2 (12 ounce) cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 teaspoons shortening
1. In a bowl, mix first 4 elements.
2. Add milk and blend properly.
3. Roll into 1-inch balls and place on a waxed paper-lined cookie sheet.
4. Chill for 20 minutes.
5. Flatten with a glass to 1/4″.
6. Chill for half-hour.
7. In a double boiler or microwave-safe bowl, soften chocolate chips and shortening.
8. Dip patties and place on waxed paper to harden.
What number of Weight Watchers factors in peppermint patties recipe?
WW POINTS per patty: 2
Dietary data per dozen: 1063 energy, 45.9g fats, 8g fiber
Dietary data per patty: 88 energy, 3.8g fats, 0.6g fiber
Initially posted 2007-05-13 11:48:14.