Yummy snack or appetizer! These inexperienced onion pancakes are very simple to organize and so flavorful!
Weight Watchers Inexperienced Onion Pancakes recipe
Makes 4 servings
1 massive egg
2 teaspoons sesame oil
8 egg roll wraps
4 teaspoons sesame seeds
1 cup finely chopped inexperienced onions (, white and inexperienced elements)
2 tablespoons peanut oil or vegetable oil
soy sauce, to style
1. Beat the egg and sesame oil collectively.
2. Brush one aspect of 1 egg roll wrapper with the egg combination.
3. Sprinkle with 1/4 inexperienced onions and 1 tsp sesame seeds.
4. Brush one aspect of one other egg roll wrapper and press moist aspect on prime of the opposite one and press all the way down to seal.
5. Repeat for different 3 pancakes.
6. Warmth 1 tbsp oil on medium excessive warmth.
7. Fry all sides of every pancake for about 2 minutes til golden brown.
8. Add extra warmth as vital.
9. Reduce every into 6 items.
10. Can serve with soy sauce.
What number of Weight Watchers factors in inexperienced onion pancakes recipe?
WW POINTS per serving: 7
Dietary info per serving: 309 energy, 12.7g fats, 2.2g fiber
Initially posted 2007-05-21 11:56:23.