A pleasant and filling creamy mushroom soup recipe! You’ll be stunned by its good style and consistence.
Weight Watchers Creamy Mushroom Soup recipe
Makes 2 servings
1/4 cup onions, Chopped
2 tablespoons parsley, Snipped
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
1 1/2 cups mushrooms, Contemporary Sliced
1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon beef bouillon
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
1 sprint pepper, Freshly Floor
2/3 cup water
1/2 cup bitter cream
parsley, snipped (optionally available)
1. In a 4-cup measure microwave the chopped onion, the two T snipped parsley, and butter or margarine, uncovered, on 100% energy for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until the onion is tender however not brown.
2. Stir within the sliced recent mushrooms.
3. Micro-cook, lined, on 100% energy for two to three minutes or until the mushrooms are tender, stirring as soon as.
4. Stir in cornstarch, beef bouillon granules, worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, and freshly floor pepper.
5. Add water; combine effectively.
6. Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% energy 3 to 4 minutes or until thickened and bubbly, stirring twice.
7. Mix sizzling mushroom combination and dairy bitter cream in a blender container.
8. Cowl and mix until combination is almost clean.
9. Pour again into the 4-cup measure.
10. Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% energy about 1 minute or until the mushroom combination is heated by way of. DO NOT BOIL!
11. Garnish with further snipped parsley, if desired.
What number of Weight Watchers factors in creamy mushroom soup recipe?
WW POINTS per serving: 5
Dietary info per serving: 207 energy, 18.2g fats, 1g fiber
Initially posted 2007-05-09 11:46:58.