– Should you don’t love aubergine, you could possibly use mushrooms or tofu as a substitute.
– Soba noodles are constructed from buckwheat which is of course gluten-free. However at all times test the package deal in case you are illiberal as there are various manufacturers who combine wheat and buckwheat.
– The marinade would not have any acidic ingredient, which I truly desire within the recipe, however you could possibly addd a splash of rice vinegar or lemon juice if you need.
1. Minimize the aubergine in dices and add to a well-oiled pan on medium warmth, together with a pinch of salt. You need them to shrink in dimension and get colour on the perimeters, it takes round 6-8 minutes. Toss and stir from time to time to stop them from sticking to the pan, and add extra oil if wanted.
2. In the meantime, stir collectively the marinade in a small bowl. It ca be somewhat tough to get the miso to dissolve, I typically use the bottom of a teaspoon to mash it up and the use a whisk to get it easy.
3. Prepare dinner the noodles in line with packet directions. When finished, rinse them in chilly water. That is vital to get the starches off in order that they don’t change into sticky and cloggy.
4. Minimize the broccoli into skinny stalks and coarsely chop the spring onion.
5. When the aubergine appears finished, scooch them right into a bowl and add the broccoli, spring onions, half a garlic clove and half of the chili to the pan. Char all sides of the broccoli for only a minute or two.
6. Pour the aubergine again in and add half of the marinade. Stir round.
7. Add the noodles (we like a excessive filling-to-noodle-ratio so begin with 2/3 of the noodles and hold the remainder as backup so as to add in if wanted) and a handful spinach and take it off the warmth. Give it a toss and plate on two bowls. Prime with sesame seeds, coriander, the remainder of the chili and a drizzle of the remaining marinade.
8. Get pleasure from!