Hello hello! Pleased weekend and blissful Rodeo break to my Arizona pals! (Rodeo is a giant factor out right here; in February, there’s at all times a 2-day break from faculty.) What do you’ve gotten occurring this weekend? We’re *supposed* to move to Mt. Lemmon to play within the snow, however as of proper now the roads are closed. Fingers crossed we are able to make it up there.
I’ve been eager to share some pics from Trevor’s marriage ceremony final weekend! He acquired married final 12 months (they eloped in Vegas!) and it was time for his or her large marriage ceremony celebration with the fam. It was held at a neighborhood residence on an beautiful property, which felt extra like a botanical backyard than somebody’s precise residence. It was so stunning!!
The Pilot was the officiant and crushed it, after all. The ceremony was heartfelt, humorous in simply the suitable spots, and customized for them. Their vows had been so stunning, too.
They had a Picture Sales space, a DJ (who performed a Selena combine that simply set my soul freeeeeee), and dinner was catered by Seis Kitchen.
(gown is right here! An Amazon discover that made me really feel just like the flamenco dancer emoji. The material was method higher than I used to be anticipating!)
I treasure the instances the place now we have so a lot of our members of the family collectively in a single spot, and liked attending to see and spend time with everybody.
It’s time for the weekly Friday faves get together! That is the place I share a few of my favourite finds from the week and across the net. I at all times love to listen to about your faves, too, so please shout out one thing you’re loving within the feedback part beneath.
Learn, watch, pay attention:
Undoubtedly try this week’s podcast with Meg Langston right here! SO many nice suggestions and information bombs.
Not a favourite from the week: Expensive Evan Hansen. I’d by no means seen it dwell, however, knew the entire song. I had excessive hopes and was considering it might undoubtedly hit my prime 10… and it was disappointing. The performance was excessive in a melodramatic method and fell flat. Ya win some, ya lose some.
Health + good eats:
Get your Spring Form Up exercises and meal concepts right here! Every part might be dwelling within the platform later this morning so we’re able to rock and roll on Monday!
We tried this Caesar dressing on a salad with self-made sourdough croutons this week and it was a house run. We’ll completely be including it into the rotation.
Brunch at The Monica with dwell music on the patio. Tucson pals, undoubtedly test it out! It’s a Charro restaurant and everything was recent, well-seasoned, and perfectly cooked.
This was the hen sausage hash, which had a ton of roasted veggies:
Vogue + magnificence:
Earlier than the marriage, madre and I had our make-up accomplished at Sephora and 10/10 will do it once more. It was $60 and it was SO good to have an expert do my make-up as a substitute of shortly attempting to place my face collectively in between getting the ladies prepared. Once I acquired residence, I simply had to assist the ladies, do their hair, and throw my gown and sneakers on.
She used some new-to-me merchandise that I liked (and ended up buying) so I believed I’d share the products:
– This primer. I NEVER use basic primer however seen the way it smoothed out my pores and made the muse last more. (Shade: medium tan sand)
– This basis. She matched the shade completely to my pores and skin tone and it was tremendous light-weight with nice protection.
– This concealer. The feel is easy and silky; not chalky in any respect.
– This eye primer. I believe Tarte discontinued theirs and have been in search of a alternative. This one does the trick and has a lightweight shimmer.
– She used this palette on my eyes, which I already personal and love!
– This eyeshadow was for a pop of shade within the center
– A brand new forehead pencil; this one is my all-time fave
– This lip liner, which she says sells out often and is the right long-lasting pink nude (shade 606)
– She additionally used a contour stick, which I forgot to purchase whereas I used to be within the retailer but discovered online!