I’m at all times on the lookout for methods to eat extra greens and serving them with this Creamy Veggie Dip undoubtedly does the trick! Whipping up this recipe couldn’t be simpler. You’ll simply stir collectively a couple of elements after which let it chill for a pair hours to infuse the dip with taste. Then seize some veggies and get dipping!
Not solely is that this dip nice to have available for every day snacking, it’s additionally superior to serve at a celebration or deliver to a get along with mates. It’s at all times good to deliver meals which you could make forward and don’t require any cooking or heating to serve. I believe it even tastes higher the subsequent day! It’s additionally positive to be a crowd pleaser. The consistency is thick and creamy and the combination of herbs and flavors tastes nice with just about any assortment of uncooked greens. I might by no means guess a dip this wealthy was lightened up, however every satisfying ¼ cup serving is simply 63 energy or 2 WW PersonalPoints! If you happen to’d like a extra conventional dip serving of two tablespoons, you possibly can minimize these numbers in half. I simply at all times need extra dip! To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and observe it within the WW app or web site, click on right here.
What ought to I serve with this dip?
Nearly any of your favourite uncooked veggies will work nice with this Creamy Veggie Dip! My household particularly likes it with:
- Broccoli florets
- Bell Peppers (I truly don’t like bell peppers, however my household assures me they’re nice with this dip)
- Snow Peas
Recipe Ideas and FAQs
- Mayo/Greek Yogurt/Bitter Cream ratio: I attempted a couple of completely different variations of this dip earlier than deciding on the right ratio. I used to be attempting to stability making it lighter and getting the flavour and consistency I wished. I discovered that the mayo provides a lot of taste, so I wouldn’t skip it! I used considerably much less of it than the unique recipe nevertheless it’s sufficient to get that decadent style I used to be looking for.
- Can this be made vegetarian? Do you know that Worcestershire sauce just isn’t vegetarian? There’s solely ¼ teaspoon of it on this recipe, so you may skip it for those who like, however I’d recommend utilizing soy sauce as a substitute.
- Can I double this recipe? My recipe is definitely halved from the authentic recipe I lightened it up from. If you happen to’re bringing it to a celebration it’s possible you’ll wish to make further!
- Can this dip be made forward? Sure! I believe it tastes even higher because the flavors have time to meld.
On the lookout for extra tasty, lightened up dip recipes like this Creamy Veggie Dip? Take a look at my Loaded Guacamole, Pepperoni Pizza Dip, Simple Tacky Bean Dip, Basil Hummus, 7 Layer Dip, Cheesecake Fruit Dip, Buffalo Rooster Dip, Ranch Hummus, Greek Layer Dip, Chili Cheese Dip, Cannoli Dip, Spinach and Artichoke Dip, and extra within the Dips class of my recipe index!
Creamy Veggie Dip
Eat extra greens with this simple, lightened up Creamy Veggie Dip!
- 1 cup fats free bitter cream
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt, (I exploit Fage 0%)
- ½ cup gentle mayonnaise, (I exploit Hellmann’s)
- 1 ½ teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried minced onion
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill weed
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3-4 drops Frank’s Purple Sizzling cayenne sauce
To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and observe it within the WW app or web site, click on right here!
Vitamin Info per (1/4 cup) serving:
63 energy, 5 g carbs, 3 g sugars, 4 g fats, 1 g saturated fats, 3 g protein, 0 g fiber, 445 mg sodium (from myfitnesspal.com)
Weight Watchers PointsPlus:
2 per (1/4 cup) serving (PP calculated utilizing the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Tailored from Impressed by Allure