With just a few weeks till ATA2023 – the American Telemedicine Affiliation’s twenty-seventh Annual Convention & Expo – our staff seems ahead to seeing individuals from throughout the telemedicine business for conversations and insights about the way forward for digital well-being.
This 12 months’ convention will discover the theme “From Now What? To How To! The Imaginative and prescient Realities of Telehealth Adoption,” inspecting the brand new actuality for sufferers and suppliers alike that need entry to telehealth companies for a spread of healthcare interactions. As we reenter the ‘new regular’ and reimagine what well-being care will seem like within the subsequent 12 months and past, the imaginative and prescient for sustainable telehealth is coming into focus.
In additional than 100 periods, the convention supplies alternatives to find out about rising enterprise fashions, coverage priorities and regulatory hurdles, medical purposes to reimagine the well-being and care journey, and discover options to deal with important points together with supplier burnout and well-being care disparities.
ATA2023 will characteristic deep-dive periods addressing among the business’s greatest challenges and alternatives, a dynamic important stage spotlighting famous innovators and their imagination and prescient for the long run, in addition to hearth chats, panel discussions, and sensible case research.
To be taught extra and register for the occasion, go to the ATA2023 convention website. Use code ATA23FOLEY50 for a 50% low cost.
Be sure you cease by Sales space 1302 within the Expo Corridor to satisfy and reconnect together with your Foley contacts.
The Enterprise of Telehealth: The Largest Telehealth Authorized Points You Must Perceive
On Saturday, March 4th at 2:00 p.m. CT, main digital well-being attorneys from throughout the nation will talk about the highest regulatory points going through our business, and discover find out how to keep away from pitfalls and ramifications.
This session will discover:
- How you can Handle Labor & Employment Legal guidelines in Telemedicine Multistate Staffing Fashions
- Larry Perlman, Companion, Foley & Lardner
- How you can Create a Telemedicine Healthcare Compliance Program
- Rachel Goodman, Companion, Foley & Lardner
- Rebecca Simone, Companion, Nixon Peabody
- How you can Launch an At-Residence Testing Service for Telemedicine Merchandise
- Lillian Maguire, Product Counsel, Ro
- Evan Hellman, Senior Counsel, Foley & Lardner
- How you can Handle Legal responsibility and Choose Insurance coverage Protection for Telemedicine Providers
- Jennifer Schoenthal, International Product Chief, Beazley
- Lee Nutini, Senior Counsel, Ro
- How you can Prescribe Managed Substances through Telemedicine Underneath DEA Guidelines
- Nathan Beaver, Companion, Foley & Lardner
- Jessica Rigsby, VP, Authorized & Compliance, Ophelia Well being
- How you can Handle the Altering Authorized Panorama in Telemedicine & Digital Well being: Views from the Inside
- Moderator: Nathaniel Lacktman, Companion at Foley & Lardner and member of ATA’s Board of Administrators
- Eric Yecies, Common Counsel, Chief Compliance Officer, and Company Secretary LifeMD
- Ebunola Aniyikaiye, Assistant Common Counsel, Sr. Director of Coverage & Regulatory Affairs, Homeward
- Cecily Harris, Deputy Common Counsel, Wheel
On Sunday, March 5th at 1:00 p.m. CT, Foley Companion Lisa Noller, Chair of the agency’s Authorities Enforcement & Investigations Apply will be part of a hearth chat on telemedicine fraud & abuse enforcement tendencies.
On Monday, March 6th, at 2:00 PM CT, main digital well-being leaders will talk about the query of belief around a number of angles equivalent to cross-generational and cultural elements. Belief is a key part for any relationship and, in healthcare, important in constructing safety between the affected persons, supplier, and the healthcare system as a complete. Constructing – and rebuilding – the belief that lasts throughout an affected person’s lifespan is comprised of many layers. How do we offer care to every affected person the place they’re, contemplating how every entry their care? How does belief affect how sufferers share their knowledge and assist them to really “purchase into” digital care and the system as complete…as companions to assist optimize their well-being continuum? This provocative dialogue will discover these burning points and extra – and think about how we are able to actually conquer the problem of belief.
- Kevin O’Leary, Co-Founder, Well being Tech Nerds
- Geri Baumblatt, Co-Founder, of Distinction Collaborative Alliance and Chief Engagement Officer, Docola
- Nate Lacktman, Companion and Chair, Telemedicine & Digital Wellbeing IndustryTeam, Foley and Lardner LLP
- Abner Mason, Founder, and CEO, SameSky Wellbeing
- Owen Muir, MD, VP, Medical Affairs, First Tracks
ATA 2023: Be a part of Us for Reside Music and Libations!
Be sure you cease by our reception at Biga on Sunday, March 5th at 6:30 p.m. CT for a night of dwell leisure, networking, Latin-themed meals, and a view of the San Antonio River Stroll. Click on right here to register for the reception.
Need To Study Extra?
For extra data on telemedicine, telehealth, digital care, distant affected person monitoring, digital well-being, and different well-being improvements, together with the staff, publications, and consultant expertise, go to Foley’s Telemedicine & Digital Well being Trade Staff.