Angel hair pasta with shrimp and tomato sauce is made with a contact of cream, white wine and a touch of lemon. A fast weeknight dinner concept!
Angel Hair with Shrimp
Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp in a light-weight Tomato Cream Sauce so mild and flavorful. The shrimp cooks with canned diced tomatoes, a contact of cream, white wine and a touch of lemon. Served with angel hair pasta, this dish is so easy to make and is prepared in about quarter-hour, excellent for a weeknight meal. The lemon juice provides a pleasant contact and compliments the shrimp. That is additionally nice over spaghetti squash for a low-carb or gluten-free meal. See extra shrimp recipes right here for extra concepts.
Angel hair pasta with shrimp in a light-weight pink tomato sauce is a scrumptious and easy-to-prepare meal that’s excellent for a comfortable night time in or to share with pals. I posted this recipe a few years in the past, you may learn the feedback and critiques to see what different’s are saying. I like this dish as a result of it’s fast, made with easy and contemporary elements!
- Shrimp: Purchase a pound of peeled and deveined shrimp. In the event you purchase frozen, thaw it the day earlier than within the fridge.
- Further Virgin Olive Oil for sautéing the shrimp
- Garlic: Chop three cloves of contemporary garlic.
- White Wine: Use 1 / 4 cup of no matter dry white wine you normally drink.
- Diced Tomatoes: Drain a can of petite diced tomatoes.
- Half and Half (equal components cream and entire milk) makes the sauce creamy with out it being too heavy.
- Spices: Dried oregano, salt, and contemporary black pepper
- Lemon Juice for brightness
- Chopped Parsley for garnish
- Angel Hair Pasta: Purchase entire wheat, gluten-free, or high-fiber pasta.
How you can Make Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp
- Angel Hair Pasta: Boil salted water and prepare dinner the pasta al dente in keeping with bundle instructions.
- Shrimp: Season the shrimp with salt, pepper, and oregano. Warmth the oil in a big skillet over medium warmth, add the shrimp and garlic, and prepare dinner for 2 minutes on both sides.
- Creamy Tomato Sauce: Add the tomatoes, wine, salt, and pepper, and prepare dinner for a minute. Stir within the half and half after which the lemon juice and parsley. Serve over pasta.
Since this recipe comes collectively so quick, add the pasta to the boiling water proper earlier than the shrimp is completed cooking since angel hair pasta solely takes minutes to prepare dinner.
This creamy angel hair pasta pairs properly with a crisp inexperienced salad and a glass of white wine. Broccolini or spinach would even be glorious sides. Take pleasure in!
- Wine Swap: In the event you don’t drink wine, substitute it with hen broth. And when you have leftover wine that you simply’re not going to drink, you may freeze it in an ice dice tray to avoid wasting for an additional recipe.
- Protein: In the event you’re allergic to shrimp, use diced hen breasts.
- Greens: Add contemporary spinach to the pasta.
- Herbs: Sub parsley with basil.
- Pasta Choice: This tomato cream sauce can also be nice over spaghetti squash for a low-carb or gluten-free meal.
Extra Shrimp Recipes You’ll Love
Yield: 4 servings
Serving Dimension: 1 1/2 cups
Boil water with salt in a big pot for the pasta. Cook dinner pasta al dente in keeping with bundle instructions.
In the meantime, season shrimp with 1/4 teaspoon salt, black pepper and oregano.
Warmth a big skillet over medium warmth. Add the oil, when heat add the shrimp and garlic and prepare dinner about 2 minutes on both sides.
Add tomatoes, wine, salt and pepper and prepare dinner an extra minute.
Take away from warmth and stir in half and half. Add lemon juice and parsley and serve over pasta.
Divide equally in 4 plates or shallow bowls.
Please go away a score and remark letting us understand how you appreciated this recipe! This helps our enterprise to thrive and proceed offering free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 1/2 cups, Energy: 377 kcal, Carbohydrates: 48 g, Protein: 30 g, Fats: 7 g, Ldl cholesterol: 85 mg, Sodium: 450 mg, Fiber: 5 g, Sugar: 6 g